Ability to create, conceive and develop its own collections, as well as to develop products according to customers design and specifications.
The company's success and recognition is achieved through the constant pursuit of quality and continuous research into trends and techniques.
With the know-how acquired and developed over the years, in partnership with international well-known brands in the baby and child care market, Temasa is thoroughly equipped to provide you all production solutions...
Our 5-Step Proposal
1. Concept definition for the next Season | Sourcing Trends & Fabrics | Moodboard & Colours
3. Technical Files | Prototype development | Adjustments & fine tuning
4. THE COLLECTION | Sales samples control
5. Production control | Size Set development | Ensuring all measurements and fittings | Packaging overview before shipping own custom content to give more information about your store, availability details...
Technology and updated equipment
The customer relationship is managed through a personalised information system, all data and specifications received are carefully studied and deployed throughout the operating process ensuring that customer requirements are strictly met and allowing technical data to be accessible throughout the process.
Temasa developed its own integrated management information system (ERP) and has technology and updated equipment for all operations.
- Pattern Making - Automatic Cutting CADCAM - Manufacture - Embroidery CADCAM - Finishing and Packaging
Continuous improvement of processes
Its practices have always been guided by the continuous improvement of processes throughout the organization.
In this way, the company internally and externally demonstrates in a credible way the competence and capacity to supply quality products with predefined characteristics with good performance in face of the commitments of environment, safety and social responsibility.
The relationship with the customer is continually improved and their needs anticipated as they seek to meet their expectations and assess the degree of customer satisfaction.
Sustainable development and respect for the environment
Temasa promotes and encourages the adoption of good environmental practices based on sustainable development and based on respect for the environment:
- The separation of textile fiber waste processed to be collected and transported by duly accredited entities; - Adherence to the green dot society and requirement for Oko-Tex ST D100 certificates to suppliers considered critical.
We take an active part in improving the environmental performance of all those with whom it develops commercial relations.